Growing Season Tips
(Videos are listed alphabetically at bottom of page)
Growing Season Tips (video titles listed alphabetically)
- Adding Emitters for Specific Plants in Your SBG
- Ant Control!
- Battling Bugs with Insecticidal Soap
- Don’t Let Your Cilantro Bolt!
- Fertilizing Your Straw Bale Garden Plants
- Garden Markers & Garden Journals
- Growing GREAT Basil!
- Helping Out Your Beans and Peas with Stick Teepees
- How to Beautify Your Bales
- How to Fight Cabbage Worms with Sevin Dust
- How to Fix Your Tipping Bales
- How to Grow and Harvest Kale
- How to Use Flowers as Indicator Plants
- How to Use Eggshells to Prevent Damage from Slugs
- Joel’s Garden in Roseville (August 17 Update)
- Paul’s Garden in Blaine (Week 4 Update)
- Pruning Young Plants
- St. Croix Montessori School Garden (Week 3 Update)
- Thinning Your Seedlings – with Scissors!
- Tomato Talk: Joel Answers Common Questions about When to Pick ’em, What Causes Cracks, and How to Solve the Problem of Thirsty Squirrels
- Watering the Plants in Your Straw Bale Garden
- What About Mold on My Bales?